Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Monday, Monday

Monday morning started with our power going off at about I would guess 4 a.m. and it was unseasonably hot, then Caleb woke up and yelled to daddy because of course his nightlight was off. Bart got him a flashlight and we proceeded to go back to bed...but Caleb had a hard time, so I gave in and said come in our bed. He gets in, we are all settled and then I hear a panicked Meghan yell "DADDY!!" She is freakin, so I go sleep with her. If you even call it sleep, I think I got a 1/2 hour in before we had to get ready for preschool. Why is it that my 4 year olds are still getting me up in the middle of the night and my 4 month old sleeps through?

I got Caleb and Meghan off to preschool and headed to go grocery shopping. While there my trunk on my van, the arm of it came off again and I had to hold it up myself. My arms are so sore today. Then I came home, and broke a picture frame. Ugh! I tell ya!

Amazingly enough the rest of the day was okay. Apparently I have a black hole in my house, because I can't find my Ipod, or an attachment to my vacuum. My house is small, I don't understand where these things went to! So frustrating.

No comments: