Saturday, June 21, 2008

sucky

This week has been crappy. I wrote down everything on Weight Watchers, blah, blah. Didn't lose a thing. Blech. I am trying hard not to lose motivation! Next week has to be better, right? Maybe I will be getting Aunt Flo....there has to be some reason...

Then yesterday Bart took half a day off, and we all ventured to do some errands. We just pulled into Costco when his phone rang. It was a partner from his office. He didn't get a promotion to manager this year. You know what I would like to say to that? Use your imagination. It's not because he didn't earn it, that's for sure. There just isn't the "need" and a lot of other B.S. It irritates the crap out of me. He works SO hard, too hard sometimes!! I mean this year alone he had 300 hours of overtime. Too bad he's salary. I feel so bad for him.

I dread Tuesday...Hayley has her 2 month appointment and she has to get shots. :( She is smiling a ton now! It's so cute. She has been trying to laugh too, but we haven't gotten the full laugh yet.

Today we are headed to a baby shower and then a birthday party. Fun, fun!

2 comments:

momtoabean said...

So sorry Bart didn't get the promotion :( That really blows.

Good luck at Hayley's appointment. Shots stink! I want stats when you get home :)

Victoria said...

Times are tough right now. I'm sorry your husband didn't get the promotion, believe me I understand how disappointing that can be.