Tuesday, June 17, 2008

8 weeks


Hayley is 8 weeks old today. I can't believe it! Time flies. She doesn't look like a newborn anymore :( Caleb and Meghan adore her, maybe a little too much sometimes. Hayley is a good baby, and loves to eat! She has the cutest chubby little thighs and cheeks! I feel so blessed.

I am currently doing Weight Watchers. I was going to wait until the Fall to start, but I am really unhappy with my body and I want to lose weight before we go to Disney in November. It's not easy (obviously) for me in the summer time. But I need to lose this weight! I lost all my pregnancy pounds from Hayley, I just need to get the pregnancy weight off from Caleb and Meghan. I am doing the online version for right now and might start going to meetings in the fall. Now if I could find some time to exercise...Caleb and Meghan start preschool in September and I will be able to walk when they are there in the mornings. So far I have lost 2lbs. I have to say I was a little disappointed because usually when I start WW, the first week I lost a good amount and this time it was 2lbs...which I know isn't that bad! I wish I didn't have a huge sweet tooth!

$700.00 later my van looks new! Well except for the rust. Oh and my internet is still freakin slllooowwww. Bastards.

2 comments:

momtoabean said...

You lost all your Hayley pounds already!? Woot woot! That's awesome! WW is so hard in the summer but I'm sure you can do it :)

I'm glad your van is better :) Sorry you didn't get a new one though :) :)

Autumn said...

What a cutie pie!! I love the picture at the top of your blog too! What a beautiful trio you have!

Keep up the great work on the WW!! Don't forget to drink your water. :D I heard a pyrex measuring cup works great.