Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hayley's 2 month stats

Hayley had her 2 month appointment yesterday. She weighs 13lbs 8oz (97%) and was 24 1/4 inches long (97%)!! My little chubby girl! Her head measured 41cm I think. The poor little girl had to have 3 shots and the oral vaccine for rotovirus. I have never heard her cry like she did yesterday. I felt so bad for her. The Dr. said that she looks great! He did agree with me when I asked about her belly button. She has an umbilical hernia. He said they don't do anything for them and that over time it will just go in. If it hasn't gone away by the time she is 4 then they might have to do surgery. But he did tell me that they have never had to do that yet.
She was fussy and cried a while last night, but she was all smiles this morning!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Shots are the worst! Heather had to get 6 yesterday. :( I want to see more pictures of that beautiful 2 month old! (Where is the time going...you just had her!)

momtoabean said...

Poor little girl, shots are terrible. :(

I saw your mom yesterday and she told me the cutest things that Meg did and said when she was at your house. So cute! :)