Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I have 3 children...

I have 3 children, my third being Bart. He woke up late today, and then asked me to get up to help him. Start the coffee, etc. He sounds like a herd of elephants running around when he is late. Sigh. At least I got to take a shower before Caleb and Meghan were up. Meghan woke up with a fever. Sigh. It never ends! I am not sure if she has a sinus infection or an ear infection. We all have colds. You can just tell she feels crappy. I was going to call the dr, but decided to wait because right now she is sleeping fine.
I feel like I accomplished something today! I swept and then mopped the kitchen floor, cleaned off the kitchen table, wiped all the chairs down. Now I am taking a break.
I am trying to get the church website up and running. I hope I can, because it would be a good addition to our church. I am just waiting to hear from my pastor.
Now to decide whats for dinner?

No comments: