Tuesday, January 02, 2007


Bart and I started dating 10 years ago today. Wow I can't believe it! It has been so long. LOL. He was 15 and I was 17, and the rest is history. We have only been married though for 3.5 years.

I am glad actually that the holidays are over, and things are getting back on schedule. I love Christmas time but this year the kids got sick, and my niece and nephews did too. Also we crammed every ones gatherings in 4 days. It was a bit much, and you don't really get to enjoy the holiday. Now we are all dealing with colds. I can deal with that any day though!!

Today we went to my dads and went sliding and made a snowman. The kids loved it, and really enjoy being outside despite the cold. I actually don't enjoy going outside, but this year I got snow pants and boots, and it hasn't been too bad actually. I think seeing the kids enjoy it so much makes it worth the hassle.

I wanted to stay home today and get some stuff done. My house is a wreck. The kids have WAY too many toys, and we have no space. Not sure where I can give toys away. They don't have any place like goodwill in VT that I know of.

My other gram (Marion) who helps me everyday doing laundry and the kids and the list goes on and on...anyways she doesn't like to drive and feels that she shouldn't. I have told her numerous times that I would love to drive her where ever she wants to go. She is so stubborn! I love to help her and it also feels like I am repaying her for EVERYTHING she does for me. I guess I will have to keep telling her. I think that is what I miss about my other gram. I used to do errands for her and help her. I felt like I had worth. When she died, I felt sort of useless.

Well it is late, but so far so good on keeping my resolution of blogging more!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Glad you are back in the Blog!!! Looking forward to reading more!!