Sunday, October 01, 2006

Getting Better

Well I can say that I am feeling better than when I wrote my last post. When I wrote that entry I was really at a low, and felt like I was at the end of my rope. I think a lot had to do with the fact that Bart was gone for the whole week. It was very overwhelming. I also watched Extreme Makeover Home Edition tonight, and of course besides making me cry it made me realize that I am blessed.

Yesterday I started weight watchers again. sigh. I really hope I can lose more weight. I eventually would like to have one more child, and I want to lose weight before I try to have another baby. Plus I found out that I have an underactive thyroid, and that could have been stalling my weight loss before. Now I am on medication so hopefully that will help.
We went to go apple picking, but the pick your own was closed for the season! What the heck? Already? But since we drove all the way over there we stayed and let the kids play on all the playground stuff. I did get to buy a bag of apples, and some pumpkins. The kids didn't know any different.

Today we didn't do much. It was raining and we just hung out at the house. I went grocery shopping. Yippee! Oh but Bart did put up two shelves I have had for like 5 months. About time!!!

1 comment:

Elisa said...

That's good you're feeling better. Glad to hear it. And good for Bart hanging up those shelves!