Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Dreading it

Gram's burial is Friday. I do dread it. I don't really want to re-live it again. I already do that. But I guess she will finally be put to rest. Now I get to hang with the family that has 2 faces. Peachy.
This past Sunday was the dedication of the funds that were given in memory of my Gram. She would be happy. She wanted her money to go to kids that wanted to go to camp through the church.
I am not even PMS-ing and I am in a foul mood lately. Can't help it. Maybe it's the up coming events. On Saturday I am going to a celebration of a room makeover by Make-a-wish for a little boy that I used to work with. Hopefully he will remember me. I was invited to a picnic on Saturday also from people I used to work with. Haven't decided on that yet. They want me to bring the kids....yeah um they don't know my kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know that I am thinking of you today. HUGS!!!

Love you!!