Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Longest week ever...

Bart, Caleb and Meghan have all thrown up this week. I have major anxiety about getting sick. I haven't gotten it yet, I am just waiting. I have hardly eaten at all this week. For some reason I am really afraid of throwing up. I would think I would be in the clear by now, but I am not so sure. This has been the longest week ever. Meggy still does not feel well, so she usually lays on me most of the day. Which wouldn't be bad if it was just her. But Caleb is back to his old self, so he wants me to play. This part is so hard with twins.
At this point I almost wish I would just get it, and get it over with. Ugh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear the flu is going through your house..I am so right there with you. Everyone I work with has had the throw up flu except me, I'm basically just waiting to get it.
You are a saint for having twins, do you think you will have more children? Just curious as to how having twins affects future child plans.

Anonymous said...

Go away sickness!!! I hate throwing up too. It's hard enough to be mom when they're sick but even harder when you're sick. I hope you don't get it. I never did email you after we went to Zachary's and say what a great time we had, etc. Aiden's pretty anti-social at this age. He's not used to being around other kids. Any time you're up for another outing, just let me know!

Elisa said...

Sorry to hear your family is sick. Hope you all feel better soon!