Sunday, March 06, 2011

You haven't missed much.



Same old same old around here as far as schedules go.

The kids were on vacation from February 21-March 2nd. We unfortunately didn't do much over vacation. The kids seemed to be happy with being able to play with toys and video games of course. The day before school started again, I took them to meet my mom for lunch at Zachary's pizza place. I could tell that day that Caleb wasn't feeling that great. He had started with a cough and he looked tired and well, like he was getting sick. Sure enough he had a fever that night and proceeded to have one until yesterday. I took him to the doctor on Wednesday because he was acting almost like he did when he had pneumonia. We didn't see his regular doctor, but got into to see another one. She said that he did sound wheezy and we got sent home with an albuterol inhaler. He seemed to get better but the fever lasted forever! By Friday he was driving me nuts! He even cried because he wanted to go back to school. I thought maybe I should tape him so I could show him in 5 years. Ha, ha! Now Hayley has a fever and cough. Poor girl was not herself at all yesterday and just laid around. Hopefully Meghan will stay healthy. I was all excited that maybe we would be getting to some sort of normal schedule, but it's supposed to snow 20-30 inches so they canceled school. Oh well, at least they can rest up one more day.



Nothing new with Bart. His hours have finally let up for the moment. During the kids vacation he worked a 90 hour week (yes you read that right 90 hours). People think I'm kidding when I say he is never here. I am so over him working 24/7.

One other annoying thing, is that we finally ordered a treadmill (since we live in the boonies and I never leave here) so I could work out at home. We get it delivered had to call both our fathers so we could get the beast of a treadmill downstairs, get it set up, turn it on, nothing. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Awesome! That was the beginning of February, and we have called and got the run around...so we'll still waiting on them to fix it.

I am really looking forward to Spring.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh on the treadmill not working. Great pictures of your adorable kids. I can't believe how fast your baby grew up.

90 hours? Insane.

Catherine Anne said...

What a CUTE/beautiful family~