Monday, June 08, 2009

Weekend Recap

We had a good weekend. This weekend unlike all the others didn't seem to fly by. Bart mowed the lawn on Thursday so we didn't have to spend 2 hours doing that. I had every intention on going to WW but it was so nice and it was actually a weekend we didn't have anything planned. So we got some small projects done while Hayley was napping. After Hayley woke up, we decided to go and get Caleb's haircut. It was desperately needed! We then went to the mall, which wasn't that fun with 3 kids. So we left not soon after and headed to the in-laws and had dinner.
On Sunday we went to church, where Hayley proceeded to crack up people with her scowl look and waving to gram in the choir. She is getting harder and harder to entertain there. I bring a variety of snacks but those only work for so long. After church my sister took Caleb and Meghan with her to my nephews t-ball game. We drove down later for and met them, and then ate dinner at my sisters. It was a nice relaxing weekend!

The kids are done school for the summer but have been approved for summer speech classes, which I am so happy about. I am still waiting for details on when it will be. I know that Caleb and Meghan will not be happy about it.

I can't believe it's June already! Time seems to be flying by!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I love weekends like that!