Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Batman, Cinderella, and a ladybug!

The kids had a blast trick-or-treating. We went to my sister's house, she lives in nice neighborhood, and since we live in the boonies, we get more houses this way. Plus my kids like hanging with their cousins.

I am packing for Florida and Disney! I am excited, and anxious! I realize that this won't be much of a vacation, but I can't wait to see the kids faces when we go to Disney. They will be so excited. I am excited to see my friend Jessica, who I haven't seen in a while. She is driving up to meet us for the weekend. Hopefully flying with 3 kids won't be horrible, that is what I am most anxious about.

I have included some pics from Halloween! I did Meg's hair, I think it looks pretty good! She actually stood still while I did it.

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics of your kids! They look great!

Really nice costumes! Love the Cinderella hair. :)

Mel said...

Very cute kiddos !!! Have fun on your trip !

Vanessa said...

Holy crap they are cute!!